Friday, September 30, 2011

My initial trip to this dealer wasn't so

My initial trip to this dealer wasn't so impressive but my husband convince me to revisit Precision Acura and I'm glad we did.Our initial search for the new vehicle begins at EDMUND.COM. My husband and I were compairing two vehicles and can't determine which would fit us better. I contacted Jacqui Perry from Precision Acura. She was promptly corresponds with my email with the epricing of the vehicle we want including other options that they are offering. I had made an appointment to see and test drive the MDX but not acchieve the experience that I expected from the car dealer. Tom Gattorno had emailed me asking about my experience which I have given them an honest opinion about my trip. He assure me that if I decided to consider taking another test drive, he would have the MDX free of plastics and clutter free for me to test drive. I have discussed the experience I had with my husband and he was persistent to convince me to come back and see what Precision Acura has to offer. I'm glad I did! We have met Mr. James Sweet ...
http://www.google.com/maps/place?cid=7720213219512339001&view=feature&mcsrc=google_reviews&num=10000&start=0#03a965ddebe504f19c05828e2abe7744

No comments:

Post a Comment