Monday, September 19, 2011

Customer Testimonial Part 3

Part 3 of my experience with Ahmed Heba and Precision Acura of Princeton. After my first MDX was destroyed in Hurricane Irene and Ahmed swiftly got me in my new MDX, Ahmed asked what my wife was driving. I told him, she was leasing a 2009 accord with low mileage that had 9 months to go on the lease, after that she had her eyes on a new TSX. He told me to bring her in this weekend. I did, but about an hour prior to closing. Again, before we left, the dealership bought her Accord, and my wife was driving away in a new TSX at much less than we have seen anywhere on-line etc. The entire staff actually stayed late on a Saturday to help prep the car and take care of the finance paperwork etc. Unbelievable. If you are looking for an Acura in the Central New Jersey area (or a reasonable driving distance away). Look no further than Precision and Ahmed Heba.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r448023

No comments:

Post a Comment