Saturday, September 24, 2011

Customer Testimonial

My search for a vehicle lasted for about 2 months. If I had known about the great experience I would have at Precision ahead of time, I would've not gone anywhere else. The customer service, and relationship was exceptional. My salesperson was Debro Kent. He created an environment which did not put pressure on the buyer, but rather, made the buyer feel comfortable with their choices, and decision. Debro also advised me on certain aspect of the process. Any questions, issues or concerns I had, Debro was ready and willing to give them due attention. I went to 4 other Acura dealers and none of those dealerships came close to comparing to what I experienced at Precision Acura. Debro catered to my needs as a customer, and when things seemed grim, Debro continued to work hard in order to make sure my expectations were met. Precision Acura also seems to have many loaner cars for customers who are bringing their car in for servicing. I found that not all dealerships have a big stock of loaners, which sets Precision Acura apart from the rest. You are doing yourself a favor by coming to Precision Acura for your purchasing needs. Debro Kent is a salesman I would recommend to anyone.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r453042

No comments:

Post a Comment