Monday, September 26, 2011

I usually HATE buying cars!

I usually HATE buying cars! I can't believe how pleasurable Precision Acura made the transaction! I originally contacted Precision through their website and had the pleasure to deal with Jacqui (I hope I spelled that right)! What a wonderful person and easy to deal with does not describe it. She gave me pricing immediately and answered all my questions. I had requested information from other dealers but Precision was fastest to respond by hours not minutes and were much easier to deal with. I set my appointment with Jacqui who introduced me to Eric Sebar, a sales consultant, when I arrived. Eric seemed to know everything I had discussed with Jacqui and I was driving home in a new 2012 Acura TL withing two hours of saying yes! This was a truly great experience!
http://www.google.com/maps/place?cid=7720213219512339001&view=feature&mcsrc=google_reviews&num=10000&start=0#4da8cfa874b1b1a43f4caf5146139b3b

No comments:

Post a Comment