Monday, September 19, 2011

Customer Testimonial Part 2

Part 2 of my story.. So 5 weeks after I bought my New MDX it was destroyed in Hurricane Irene. I had it towed to Precision Acura of Princeton, despondent. I had the good fortune of meeting Vera (sorry don't remember her last name)in the service department. She went (in my opinion)completely above and beyond the call of duty. While I was at work, she quickly was in touch with my insurance company, called me back and told me what the next steps were. She even took the liberty to call nearby enterprise rent a car, as she learned this was a covered benefit of my insurance and asked me if she could arrange for them to pick me up. I can't believe this level of service from someone I don't even know. After Insurance took care of the damage I went back to the dealership and before I went in the front door, Ahmed Heba (my salesman) ran outside to greet me and asked if I was OK. I was OK, but down that my new car was destroyed. Literally, less than 2 hours later I was driving out of the lot in my (new-new) MDX. Again, I was blown away with the level of service and friendliness of both Vera and Ahmed. By the way, all this time the dealership was dealing with flood damage in their own showroom (I was reassured, of course, do to their experience with other storms, all their cars were moved to a safe location 2 days before the storm hit). Couldn't ask for more. More to come...
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r448013

No comments:

Post a Comment