Saturday, October 1, 2011

I would recomend Precision Acura to my friends and families.

I would recomend Precision Acura to my friends and families. The service was up to par. Jacqui was very helpful, knowlegeable and friendly. She corresponds with my email in a timely manner. James, Tom and Eric delevered superb service to us. They know that my husband needed to be out of there by certain time and they speed up the process of sealing up the deal. Not only they are knowlegeable about the vehecle, they are also friendly and hospitable. James took time to show us the MDX and accompanied us during the test drive. He knows everything and anything there is to know about the vehicle. Love starbucks coffee while we were waiting. My husband and I were really pleased about the excellent service. I drove home happy with my new Acura MDX the same day!
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r460089

No comments:

Post a Comment