Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Customer Testimonial

I leased a 2011 TSX. After I first drove the car with Eric, he answered any questions I had and we talked about my timing on a lease, other non Acura cars I was considering, number of miles I needed, ballpark lease cost numbers, colors, etc.Over the next 2 weeks Eric and I spoke on the phone and by email and agreed on a deal which I thought was reasonable.We agreed on a day and time for me to come back to sign the paperwork in the morning, which was a very quick and simple process. Was not sure if I wanted to pick up the car later in the day, or the next week. I called Eric later that day, and when I came in end of that day on Sept. 17th, my new car was ready to drive home. Eric explained the main TSX features again to me again.I had a very professional experience dealing with Precision Acura and with Eric.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r460425

No comments:

Post a Comment