Monday, October 31, 2011

Customer Testimonial

I was looking for a 2011 Acura TSX and had done my internet homework. I initially dealt with Jacqui Perry to get my e-quote (with timely follow-up e-mail responses to my questions) and then came into the dealership to look at the car. At this point I worked with Ahmed Heba to go on the test drive, answer questions about the car and negotiate a final price. Overall I had a very positive experience. Ahmed was very knowledgeable about the car and up front in the price negotiation. He had a very friendly, easygoing demeanor with no hard sell and our negotiations went quickly. He worked with me on the price and I believe I got a fair deal. After I took delivery of the car, I noticed a small rip in one of the rubber boots near the windshield wiper on the car. I brought the car back to the dealership a few days later and they promptly ordered a new rubber boot to be installed in the car. Ahmed worked with me to make this happen.I appreciate the courteous and upfront action of Ahmed and Precision Acura. I would recommend both to others looking to buy an Acura.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r483705

No comments:

Post a Comment