Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The staff at Precision Acura, specifically Debro Kent, were great.

The staff at Precision Acura, specifically Debro Kent, were great.I met with him and expressed what my wife and I were looking for and was up front and honest that I had been to other acura dealers and had a good idea on what the vehicle can be purchased for.He was honest with me and gave me a very acceptable deal on the first go around. I was so pleased that he did not waste my time and took me seriously and we purchased the car from him on the spot.Then he worked around our busy schedule to deliver the car when we were available.I would recommend Precision Acura time and time again.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r826678

No comments:

Post a Comment