Monday, October 1, 2012

I went back to Precision Acura since that is where I got my first TL..

It was time for a new car and I was leaning towards a new Maxima. Although I was already in an Acura TL, I did not think I could afford another one. I worked out a pretty good deal with a Nissan dealership for the Maxima but did not sign anything because something didn't feel right. I told my husband that I wanted to at least go look at the TSX because maybe I could afford that. I loved my Acura and hated to get out of it. I went back to Precision Acura since that is where I got my first TL and had a great experience there. I was greated by Darius and he was so friendly and nice. He was working with another customer at the time but at least wanted someone to great us. He introduced us to Mark Gershman who is the person we dealt with the entire time. Mark was great. He brought us on a test drive of the 4 cyl TSX. My husband didn't like it (since we were coming out of a 6 cyl TL). I also didn't like it as much but explained to Mark that I knew I could not afford to get into another TL (or get a good deal like I was going to get on the Maxima). Mark reassured us that he would get us a price that we were happy with and we test drove the new TL. After speaking with Mark and meeting with Neil, we settled on a price that made us happy. We let them know we would "sleep on it" and make our decision the next day. Both Neil and Mark were helpful, respectul and did not pressure us. I really appreciated that. Well sure enough, we were there the next day buying our TL. I was a little bit of a pain not being abel to decide what color and Mark had nothing but patience with me. Also, there were 2 of the exact same TLs and my husband wanted to drive both of them and Mark happily agreed. Our overall experiece at Precision Acura was great! I am happy I made the decision to get another TL! Thanks Precsion Acura Team!
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r816296

No comments:

Post a Comment