Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My wife was replacing a CRV that will be passed to our daughters as they start driving.

My wife was replacing a CRV that will be passed to our daughters as they start driving. As a car enthusiast, I did a full research of ALL small SUVS with all price ranges (KIA through to Benz 8-9 in total). I was tempted to stay with a fully loaded CRV but in the end Ahmed worked hard to give me a good deal, making this purchase a no brainer in terms of bang for the buck. The car drives phenomenal, nice 6cyl, powerful, sporty (fun shifters) with MPG not far off the 4cyl CRV. Very happy as it will replace my towing Odyssey in a couple years when girls are gone and i get to buy another Acura(?)thanks ahmed
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r827502

No comments:

Post a Comment