Tuesday, October 9, 2012

After a long search process via online and other local dealers, I knew that within the first 10 minutes

After a long search process via online and other local dealers, I knew that within the first 10 minutes of my initial visit to Precision that's where I was going to take my business..PERIOD!! I was greated at the door by Levon, who immediately proved to be highly knowledgeable and helpful in getting me in the '12 TL SH-AWD lease deal I was looking for. Neil was extremely helpful in putting together a deal that far exceeded any previous offer!! If you are in the market for a New/Used Acura do yourself a favor and contact Precision first, and you will look no further!!
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r819310

No comments:

Post a Comment