Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My wife and I just bought a new Acura the other day and couldn't be happier with the car, the dealership but most importantly with Ahmed Heba

My wife and I just bought a new Acura the other day and couldn't be happier with the car, the dealership but most importantly with Ahmed Heba our sales consultant. From the moment we walked in to when I drove the car off the lot, Ahmed treated my family with respect, kindness and professionalism. I have leased many cars over many years, but never have I had such a pleasant experience as I had with Ahmed. Precision Acura should feel great knowing Ahmed is on the floor, working with customers to make each one feel special.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r838775

No comments:

Post a Comment