Friday, May 17, 2013

Joanne Petrino's review

From the moment I walked into Precision Acura to test drive a new Acura RDX, Ahmed greeted me and made me feel comfortable and at ease. He worked with my limited lunch hour to get me in and out and answer all my questions. I promised I would be back the next day and I was, this time with my husband to purchase our new RDX. Since the color/model I wanted was not on the premises, Ahmed said he would locate it and have it to us within a week and he kept his word. Last night we picked up our new RDX all clean and sparkly. Ahmed took the time to walk us through all the functions (and there were a lot) and even spend extra time trying to sync my phone, which wasn't easy since it's older. He didn't give up and eventually got it to work. I would recommend Precision Acura and Ahmed Heba to all my friends and family.
https://plus.google.com/104681926834372489486/about?hash=6067365364f1c9487a8074a13157e7b9

No comments:

Post a Comment