Friday, May 17, 2013

I stopped by to look at cars because I have a few hours to kill.

I stopped by to look at cars because I have a few hours to kill. I didn't have any intent of purchasing a car at the time and Mark was one of the first person to greet me. His welcoming smile and his friendly disposition initially gave the sense that he was interested in helping me no matter if I had any intent of purchasing a vehicle. We talk about cars and he showed me vehicles on the lot. I actually spotted a used vehicle that they had on the lot which would met my needs (a vehicle for my eighteen-year old son). He took the time to explain to me features of the vehicle and took me for a test drive. Mark followed up immediately on questions that I had. He also went out of his way to pick me from a rental car agency in order to bring me to the dealership. The transaction went very smoothly and Mark followed-up to make sure I was 100% satisfied.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r1063846

No comments:

Post a Comment