Wednesday, May 15, 2013

i chose Precision Acura based on it's reputation and because i, as a woman, was treated with the utmost respect from Tim and Carolynn.

i chose Precision Acura based on it's reputation and because i, as a woman, was treated with the utmost respect from Tim and Carolynn. i previously visited another Acura dealer closer to my home and from the time i walked through their door to browse in their showroom to the time i walked out their doors, not one person approached me, greeted me, or asked if i needed assistance. needless to say, as i walked out their showroom doors, so did my business that they could have gotten.at Precision Acura Tim greeted me upon my entrance to your showroom and both he and Carolynn were very friendly. i did not feel ignored as i had felt when i visited a different dealership and i was treated such that Precision Acura wanted and welcomed my business. Tim was very thorough in showing me all the features of both the RDX and TL in their showroom. During the test drive of both vehicles, he once again showed me the same features and pointed out differences between both models. Tim was very accommodating of my time and schedule prior to closing the transaction, he followed-up with me by email and phone calls, and on the day of delivery, he once again showed me even more detail on the navigation system, the voice recognition, pairing my iPhone to the Bluetooth. Tim also gave me a tour of the service area, identifying who my service manager will be, describing the process of scheduling service for my RDX.i could not have had a more satisfying car buying experience than what i received at Precision Acura. I would highly recommend this dealership, Precision Acura, and moreover, i would specifically recommend Tim Lovrinic.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r1061602

No comments:

Post a Comment