Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I walked into Precision Acura at 6:30 pm on a Monday evening, only expecting to test drive a Certified Pre-Owned Acura TL.

I walked into Precision Acura at 6:30 pm on a Monday evening, only expecting to test drive a Certified Pre-Owned Acura TL. It was my good fortune that Ahmed, who sits right at the entrance, was available to show me the vehicle. It was a smooth ride from there on, and I absolutely loved the car and was particularly impressed by how new the car looked and felt. Ahmed very patiently went over all the finer details of the car, and made the whole thing a lot of fun! Even the price discussions were relatively painless with Ahmed - which is a feat on its own. The dealership closes at 8:00 pm, but Ahmed and team made a special effort to stay open past closing so that I could complete my purchase and trade in. Everything went smoothly, and I drove out of Precision with my new car on the same night. The next day, Ahmed took the time to go over some of the many functionalities of the car. A very enjoyable experience indeed!I look forward to a great relationship with Precision Acura, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to prospective car buyers.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r1069569

No comments:

Post a Comment