Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Mr. Debro Kent

I went to purchase a used tsx and changed my mind midway through the process. i ended up buying a brand new tsx and couldnt be happier. i was nervous and unsure, but after spending a lot of time with debro kent the whole process was very easy and comfortable. debro worked out of his department and stayed late twice to get me the exact car i wanted and at my price. he was very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. talk to debro kent if you are buying a car. i live 60 miles away from precision acura and will be doing all my service and any future purchases from them. i willingly drive by dozens of dealerships because of how happy i was with the experience i had at precision acura.
http://www.cars.com/dealers/106781/reviews.action?dlId=106781&startRec=0&npp=20#791794

No comments:

Post a Comment