Thursday, December 27, 2012

I went into Precision Acura on Princeton on Christmas Eve of 2012, knowing exactly what I wanted

I went into Precision Acura on Princeton on Christmas Eve of 2012, knowing exactly what I wanted: a pre-owned, certified, Silver, low-mileage Acura RDX. As I looked around, Debro Kent made himself available and lead to me to exactly what I was looking for. Right on the lot, there was a Silver, 2010, low-mileage (because it was a lease/return vehicle) RDX; I almost could not believe my eyes...or my luck!Debro listened to me in terms of my thoughts and concerns about purchasing a new vehicle, considering that I had not done so in over 9 years. He patiently and diligently walked me through the process of checking out the vehicle, in terms of the miles, available features and assessing the vehicle from hood to trunk. We then sat in the RDX for an extended period of time to review the many, many (cool) features available in the vehicle- considering that the model that I purchased is a "tech" model. Debro then took me on a test drive, all the while clearly explaining to me all the benefits that this particular vehicle provided. Next, we returned to the showroom, at which point Debro reviewed the CARFAX with me, again, to ensure that I understood everything about the vehicle. I genuinely appreciated all of Debro's time and effort and at no point did I feel pressured or concerned that there was any level of thickery or shenanigans going on.I would definitely give Pricision Acura...and, Debro Kent a perfect "10" for their great service!!
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r900048

No comments:

Post a Comment