Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Brittni and Jennifer were great to deal with. Very upfront and always willing to answer any questions

Brittni and Jennifer were great to deal with.Very upfront and always willing to answer any questions and explain the leasing figures and process. Their pricing was better Than nearly all dealerships I dealt with and were very easy to work with. This dealership was 90 minutes from where I live currently. Had my local dealer not given me a similar deal I would have gone to precision acura. This is a top notch dealership which I had used for 4 years on the service side when I lived In the area. I can say that both the service side and sales side are top notch.I will keep you guys in mind for my next acura. Thank you both.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r890486

No comments:

Post a Comment