Thursday, February 6, 2014

The staff at Precision is friendly and no nonsense.

The staff at Precision is friendly and no nonsense. They all take care of the customer first and work as a team to make sure the process is smooth and fast. Pricing is great and they don't play games like some other dealers that sell cars. I would certainly recommend Precision Acura to all that are in the market for a new vehicle.I initially spoke with Mitchell Brenner over the phone about the Acura TL for both financing and leasing options and he was able to listen to my needs in a vehicle. When I arrived at the dealership, I met with Ahmed Heba and he had two vehicles for me to view and test drive. There was no waiting around as the buying experience was made even better by Ahmed's hospitality. Upon choosing my new Acura TL, I then met with the business Manager Derek Battle. This is usually the most painful part of the process as they are always trying to sell some aftermarket stuff to you and drag out the paperwork. To my surprise......this part was fast and handled in a professional manner ( about 15 minutes).. KUDOS to everyone at Precision Acura!!
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r1326525

No comments:

Post a Comment