Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I could not begin to tell you how satisfied and happy I was after my visit to Precision Acura of Princeton.

I could not begin to tell you how satisfied and happy I was after my visit to Precision Acura of Princeton. After a troublesome visit to Acura of ocean and dealing with misleading salesmen, I was steered towards Precision by a family friend. The Precision team was more than accommodating and made me feel as though for once in my life, I had found myself at a dealership that I was not being taken advantage of. Driving the extra distance to work with a dealership that makes you feel as though they are truly for the customer was worth every mile. Since my purchase, I have received many phone calls asking if I had any questions or concerns and to check on my overall satisfaction of the vehicle. I could not be more satisfied and will undoubtedly return to the Precision team for any future purchases.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r1357774

No comments:

Post a Comment