Monday, November 4, 2013

I had been shopping for a safe, reliable, and clean car as a first car for my daughter and came upon a listing for a good value on the Precision web site.

I had been shopping for a safe, reliable, and clean car as a first car for my daughter and came upon a listing for a good value on the Precision web site. Nicole promptly answered all my questions via e-mail and set a an appointment for a test drive. We were welcomed at the dealership by Carolynn who put us at ease right away and said all the right things to make us feel comfortable and well taken care of.Our salesman Ahmed was extremely courteous and friendly, treated us like his family and answered all our questions and took us for a test drive. With Eric he quickly processed our paperwork and made the sale easy and fun. I had to tell my daughter that is slightly unusual for a used car buying experience as everyone we dealt with friendly, honest and knowledgeable. She was taken with how quick and easy the entire process was and how nicely she was treated as she drove away in her first car.Thank you to everyone at Precision Acura for treating us so nicely!
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r1241207

No comments:

Post a Comment