Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Right from the start Ahmed's friendliness, demeanor, and salesmanship put me at ease

Right from the start Ahmed's friendliness, demeanor, and salesmanship put me at ease from when I walked in the door TO closing the deal on my car. He understood my needs and was very direct and informative. He knew I really liked the car and still worked with me and my wallet. Negotiating with Ahmed was fun and I didnt feel he was trying to take advantage. I can't say enough about his friendliness and professionalism. If anyone has to deal with ahmed I would consider yourself lucky...but it didnt stop there. Everyone at Precision Acura I had the dealt with made it a very pleasurable xperience. I look forward to dealing with Ahmed and precision Acura in the future.......
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r804861

No comments:

Post a Comment