Saturday, September 1, 2012

I just purchased an RDX in February. The Salesman connected the Blue Tooth for me.

I just purchased an RDX in February. The Salesman connected the Blue Tooth for me. This past week I had to purchase a new phone. No one at Verizon could help. I drove over to the Precision Acura dealership in Princeton and asked if anyone could help me. Ahmed Heba came to the rescue. He was extremely friendly, kind and interested in my problem. He asked for my phone, we went to the car and he quickly connected the Blue Tooth. He knew exactly what to do and did it in an extremely helpful and kind way. It was a pleasure dealing with Ahmed. I will take my car to Precision Acura for all of its requiered maintenance needs. Thank you Ahmed for being so helpful.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r788466

No comments:

Post a Comment