Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My wife and I visited Precision Acura to pick up a part for our 2010 Acura MDX.

My wife and I visited Precision Acura to pick up a part for our 2010 Acura MDX. While waiting for the part I wandered into the showroom. Ahmed Heba asked me if he could be of assistance. I was curious about the Acura TL. Ahmed took the time to explain the car and it's benefits, along with a price for my Audi if I wanted to trade it in.Later that afternoon I drove out with a new 2012 Acura TL. Ahmed was the catalyst for my purchase. He was a positive influence and was careful not to put on the pressure during the entire process. This is our second Acura we have purchased from Precision Acura. That in itself says it all.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r662687

No comments:

Post a Comment