Wednesday, May 9, 2012

From the second I walked thru the door till when I left with our vehicle, I never felt pressured.

From the second I walked thru the door till when I left with our vehicle, I never felt pressured. Ahmed always kept me up-to-date on the vehicle. When I came back with the bank check and my trade-in vehicle, I signed papers and was out the door in record time. Everyone was very friendly. I would highly recommend this dealership.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r668549

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more. I don't like to feel a lot of pressure when buying things. I love my honda. And buying it was pretty simple. I just told the man what I was looking for and he found my dream car, no pressure and no games.

    ReplyDelete