Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I had performed some research on a new Acura RDX and had the options and price I wanted

I had performed some research on a new Acura RDX and had the options and price I wanted to pay figured out so I went to Precision Acura to test drive the vehicle. Eric Sebar approached me in the show room and was pleasant and not at all pushy about buying the car. We took the 2013 RDX for a test drive and Eric explained many of the features of the car while we drove. After the test drive Eric again did not push for a sale but let me decide if I like the vehicle enough to purchase it. In terms of the price negotiations Eric and I came to an agreement quickly with no haggling or attempts to get me to buy add-ons I did it want. Having done my research I offered a price that I believed was fair and Eric was not only able to accept it, but he also gave us a $500 reduction for being a return buyer( my wife bought an Acura TL from Precision Acura in 2004). When picking up the car Eric had everything ready and went over every function in the car again and showers me how to sync my iPhone and set all the features to my personal settings. Eric took his time going over everything and did not rush me out of the dealership. Eric has since followed up twice to ensure everything was still god with the car and to let me know he was there to help if needed.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r690329

No comments:

Post a Comment