Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Customer Testimonial

I contacted Precision Acura through their internet department and was introduced to Jacqui Perry.Jacqui was very honest, extremely professional and a pleasure to deal with.After a few e-mails back and forth she requested that i come in and was confident we could work out a deal for a new MDX and Precision also would give me a fair deal on my 2003 MDX that I was trading in.I came in and Jacqui sat me down with Levon Kuznetson one of their salesman and within 10 minutes we had a deal!!!Levon also was very professional and took the time to answer all my questions and made sure i was completely satisfied.If you are in the market for an Acura, do yourself a favor and go see Levon at Precision. I promise you won't be disappointed.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r592359

No comments:

Post a Comment