Saturday, February 4, 2012

Customer Testimonial

I had a great experience at Princeton Precision Accura last week. I was looking for a used vehicle and did some searching before visiting this dealership. On first arrival I was greated by Ahmed who acknowledged he was not familiar with that particular vehicle as it just arrived on the lot. He took me on a test drive and we noticed a few minor things which he committed to get the car serviced prior to the sale. After servicing he again took me on a test drive saying "I want to make sure you are satisfied", and also raised the satisfaction question after the test drive. Based on my searches, the car was priced right and they accepted my offer with no haggling at all. I recommend this dealership and thank Ahmed for his assistance and excellent committment to customer satisfaction.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r567073

No comments:

Post a Comment