Sunday, February 5, 2012

Customer Testimonial

I visited Ahmed to explore leasing a new TL. He was very knowledgeable about the features of the car and showed me many of them during the test drive. We then sat down to discuss my trade and began to work a deal to get me the car I wanted at the price I desired. After sleeping on the deal, I called back in the morning and spoke with Mike regarding my payoff details and was able to get into the vehicle I wanted with all the options I wanted that same day. The overall process was painless and I even told Ahmed that it was the least stressful car buying experience I have ever had. I feel very good about the deal that we agreed to. Delivery was a breeze, with all paperwork prepared and ready when I arrived. Eric was very knowledgeable and professional during the paperwork signing. Ahmed then took me through all the features, got my phone set up and I was on my way in about an hour, start to finish. I highly recommend the team at Precision Acura!
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r569266

No comments:

Post a Comment