Friday, December 16, 2011

I had a great experience at this dealership

I had a great experience at this dealership from the beginning to the end! I first found this dealer during a Google search while researching Acuras. I contacted 5 different dealers through the Internet and Precision was by far the fastest and most professional responses. Jacqui answered all my question, and there were many. I set my appointment with Jacqui and arrived at the dealership where Jacqui introduced me to Eric? He was a find. He knew everything I discussed with Jacqui and was able to show me things on the TSX that I didn't know existed. As I already knew the price the rest was easy and I was driving home in my new TSX within 2 hours! Highly Recommended!
http://www.google.com/maps/place?cid=7720213219512339001&view=feature&mcsrc=google_reviews&num=10000&start=0#4b77942581469f76a451aeae4ab73ca8

No comments:

Post a Comment