Saturday, December 3, 2011

I did some of searching over the internet

I did some of searching over the internet and visit a couple of my local Acura dealership in VA. Initially, I am only focusing on the Northern VA area. However, one day after I enlarged my search scope, I found one of certified Acura matching my internal "goal" in term of price and performance. Since it is far away from home, I double check the dealership rating. It looks pretty good based on this website. So, over the weekend, my wife and I ended up in Precision. After talking with Ming Poon and the sale managers in Precision, I found they did provide superior service compared with other dealerships. It was my best experience in purchasing certified car. The process is simple and no-hassle. Ming Poon did an excellent job in providing us all the things we need and follow up with us till we are completely satisfied. In the end, it is win-win for both of us. Based on my experience with them, I fully recommend Ming and Precision for all the people looking for Acura.
http://www.google.com/maps/place?cid=7720213219512339001&view=feature&mcsrc=google_reviews&num=10000&start=0#80f681a44dd50b7af8f0d2e4a7228689

No comments:

Post a Comment