Friday, December 16, 2011

Customer Testimonial

Overall experience was extremely good. This was the first car purchase I have made on my own. I expected to go into a dealership (as a woman) and be taken advantage of...I was surprised. The staff were very friendly and were not too pushy (they knew when they were going too far). After purchasing the car, Ahmed really didn't have to do anything for me but he spent as much time as I needed to make sure I knew all the controls and was comfortable with everything. After I left he even called to check that everything was going well. He had an uplifting personality and really made you feel like YOU were important to him (not just another customer). Phil Katz, the employee who helped us with all the paperwork was excellent. Phil was extremely thorough and clear. He explained all the paperwork and gave me ample time to review the documents so that I was comfortable. We were very impressed with him. He made us feel confident in the dealership.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r519145

No comments:

Post a Comment