Monday, August 27, 2012

I have purchased/leased many cars in my time and have never experienced the ease

I have purchased/leased many cars in my time and have never experienced the ease in car buying until I purchased from Precision Acura of Princeton. My product consultant, Ahmed Heba, made my experience fun and exciting! Ahmed answered all of my questions with a smile and did not make me feel like I was being forced to purchase a vehicle. Everyone in the dealership went out of their way to help me finance the vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. Thank you Precision Acura of Princeton, Ahmed, Neil and Mike for a wonderful experience in purchasing my family vehicle. Regards,Liz Borrero
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r782739

No comments:

Post a Comment