Saturday, August 11, 2012

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

Let me say 1st that I was NOT looking forward to visiting any dealership, from all the horror stories I've heard and experienced. Precision Acrura made all those concerns and fears go away! From the great online expereince via email with Jacqui and then the warm welcome I received at the door from Ahmed, I started to feel more comfortable. Ahmed knew exactly how to treat me and worked to make my purchase a great experience. What he said the costs were going to be.....were actually the costs that I saw on the agreement! Imagine that....a dealer that actually stands behind their word and doesn't have any of those extra surprise costs at closing!
http://www.insiderpages.com/b/3718134158/precision-acura-of-princeton-trenton#review_10310595715

No comments:

Post a Comment