Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Customer Testimonial

My sister and brother in law both bought Acura's in May 2011 and were impressed with the service they received at Precision Acura. I was definitely going to buy a pre owned, certified car and after listening to their experience at Precision Acura I decided to give them a shot. I am a buyer, not a shopper once I make a decision. I had done my research for about 3 wks prior to making my decision on car type and dealership, We scheduled an appointment with Debro Kent and based on my requirements he was able to provide me with the car I wanted in the price point I wanted.Debro was professional and cut to the chase which was one of my requirements as a buyer and not a shopper. I left Precision Acura in my new pre owned, certified MDX. I went back a few days later to get the all weather mats, and Danny in parts was great!!! He not only installed the mats for me but helped me get the Sirius radio working...the customer service in the place is phenomenal!!! The women in administration are friendly and very helpful. Precision Acura scores high marks in customer service which is very important to me when and where I chose to spend my money! Thanks Debro and Precision Acura!!!Hope Copeland
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r498571

1 comment:

  1. The Acura car nsx part are a good way of keeping the luxury of your Acura car alive and keep it in a good and perfect shape.

    ReplyDelete