Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Customer Testimonial

Sam was a gentleman to deal with. After going through several dealerships (non-acura and acura) I would place my experience with Precision near-top of a very skewed list. When I say skewed, I mean if precision was a 8/10 in overall, the rest were near the 2/10. Mostly due to behavior of the sales person, or the manager. We have thus far walked out of 4 dealerships because of rude behavior. It is amazing how rude these people are when you think they are looking for your business in a lagging economy.I think the clincher to me in this case was that when I asked for a good final price and told him that we were not into haggling and also not into looking for a "steal" and a reasonable price would be a good one, Sam offered an outstanding price that was quite a bit better than all the other offers I'd gotten thus far.He and the manager Mike and the finance person Phil, made the experience very courteous, fair, honest and easy.I would definitely go here again for another acura if I were to buy one.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r508017

No comments:

Post a Comment