Friday, November 21, 2014

Awesome Experience!!

I purchased a one owner Cadillac with very low miles from Precision Acura. They seam to have a great selection of well maintained trade ins. I had several nice cars to choose from for a third vehicle for our family. Joe was a tremendous help in reviewing the vehicle and the history of the car. He showed me the carfax and an auto check on the car. We went to several dealerships, and Precision gave us the best experience by far. The price was very competitive, and the service was awesome. Both me and my wife felt very comfortable throughout the entire transaction and for the months that have followed. Even though we bought an older vehicle, we were treated as if we were buying one their new Acura's. I've recommended Precision Acura to family and friends and they've continued the great service with every one we've referred. Great job and continue the awesome service! Thank you!!!!
http://www.precisionacura.com/blog/2014/november/21/Awesome-Experience-.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment