Wednesday, December 11, 2013

From the moment I pulled into the driveway, I received nothing but great customer service.

From the moment I pulled into the driveway, I received nothing but great customer service. Peter Allen approached me as I was entering the door asking how I was doing and how he can be of assistance. Told him I came in to take a look at the 6-speed manual TL that they just posted and he introduced me to Neil Kotecha since he was the one that personally took the car in (pictures weren't even posted). Neil explained everything about the car (including the history - he dealt with the previous owner at Bridgewater Acura) and said to take it for a spin and we can talk numbers after. After going for a test drive with Peter, I was walked back over to Neil to talk numbers. Told him what my budget was and I knew that it was not realistic but gave him the opportunity to go discuss and come back to me with a counteroffer. Knowing what the car was worth, I was surprised with the number that he came back to me with (better than what I expected) but we were still about $1,500 above my budget. After about 5 minutes of discussing the car and dealer fees (there is only a low docking fee), I asked him if he can take another $500 and after thinking about it, he turned to Peter and told him to to get the paperwork started. The entire process of me pulling into the dealership to me purchasing the car took no more than 1.5 hours. This dealership is all about building relationships and customer service. Being in sales myself, I appreciated that they did not waste my time by coming to me with a high number and us going back and forth from there (I visited a few other dealerships prior to coming to Precision and it was not fun). Peter is a great Sales Associate and Neil is definitely a great General Sales Manager. The other sales associates were also very friendly and polite. I definitely recommend Precision Acura of Princeton and look forward in working with them again. Thank you Neil and Peter for making this purchase a breeze!
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r1289851

No comments:

Post a Comment