Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I was looking for a used '13 RDX (after almost buying a Prius) but ended up with a new '14

I was looking for a used '13 RDX (after almost buying a Prius) but ended up with a new '14 since the difference was not very substantial. Sent out quote request to different dealers and ended up buying from Precision. These guys were extremely honest and friendly. My OTD price actually came up a bit less than original since they helped transfer my old plates. It took a couple days to locate the color I wanted but they never bluffed on the date. Kept everything ready when we reached the dealership. Finance guy was absolutely zero pressure with warranties. No VIN etching/pin strip etc. Exactly the car i wanted. Very highly recommended.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r1215625

No comments:

Post a Comment