Friday, August 23, 2013

This was my first time purchasing a car and I was a little nervous. Ahmed Heba, was an awesome salesman!

This was my first time purchasing a car and I was a little nervous. Ahmed Heba, was an awesome salesman! He was very professional, knew all of the answers to my questions, but most importantly he customized my car based on my needs. Ahmed has excellent customer service skills, product knowledge, and was always prepared. Precision Acura of Princeton was a great dealership to go to overall and I am beyond happy with the service and the purchase of my first, and certainly not my last Acura. I decided on a brand new 2014 Acura ILX (top of the line) and it was completely worth it! Thank you!
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r1172619

No comments:

Post a Comment