Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Carolynn was very friendly and helpful and provided me with a prompt response to my request for an ePrice

Carolynn was very friendly and helpful and provided me with a prompt response to my request for an ePrice and follwed up with call to explain all incentives and available. Mark was very friendly and cordial during all our discussions; gladly provided me with multiple lease prices for all the various lease options I wanted to explore. He was very knowledgeable about the car and was able to answer all my questions satisfactorily.Both acted very professional and made be feel comfortable and apprecaiated. Was very happy that during all my discussions there were no pressure tactics used to try to influence my decsions. Would buy at Precison again and would not hestiate to recommend this Dealerrship to friends and family.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r1044605

No comments:

Post a Comment