Sunday, March 3, 2013

Last week I went down to Precision Acura Princeton since I wanted to Trade in a used car for my used car.

Last week I went down to Precision Acura Princeton since I wanted to Trade in a used car for my used car. There I met the Sales representative Ahmed Heba.I am glad to tell you that Ahmed was very active and energetic in order to give me the best deal since I had a price constraint. He asked my preference and showed me the best cars which he had based on the model I was looking for. At the end of it I got a Toyota Camry which was the best deal both in cost and after comparing with other dealers.The car is in mint condition just like new and had a great carfax record with all maintianance records.At the end I would like to thank you Ahmed Heba for the great deal.Thanks,Varun
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r975718

No comments:

Post a Comment