Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I searched for several weeks for a reliable used car, aiming to find the best deal on the best car I could,

I searched for several weeks for a reliable used car, aiming to find the best deal on the best car I could, because my old car (a 1999 Saturn with 269 miles) was dying, and I wanted to keep out of new-car debt, to help be in a better position to buy a house. I found a promising 2006 Honda on AutoTrader.com offered by Princeton Acura. It turned out to be well below Blue Book pricing, and a good deal according to Edmunds. Even better, my mechanic (who has earned my trust over and over) declared that the car was mechanically sound but had some minor problems. The dealership agreed to fix them all without charge, and did. The car runs and looks great, especially for its age.Throughout the process, Levon was courteous, friendly, and reliable, despite juggling several duties at a busy dealership, and despite the fact that I was not buying a more expensive car. I really appreciate his attention to detail, to following up on my questions in a timely manner, his professionalism and courtesy, and to his being a pleasant person to deal with. For all these reasons, and probably more than I cannot remember right now, I heartily recommend Levon and Princeton Acura. If I get rich sometime down the road, I will return and buy a real Acura :-)
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r914592

No comments:

Post a Comment