Sunday, July 1, 2012

If you want to save yourself time and lots of money, just visit Precision Acura of Princeton.

I was in the market to buy a new 2012 TSX SE and I checked out five different Acura dealers in Central NJ for a good deal. If you want to save yourself time and lots of money, just visit Precision Acura of Princeton. From the first time I emailed Jacqui, the Internet Sales manager, to the day I picked up my car, this has been the best car buying experience I ever had in my life.Jacqui did not play any games like the other Acura dealers, and gave a quote right away. The other dealers, like Open Road, even hide their inventory so you could not see the car you want. They make you go down there, waste time and gas, and try to pressure you into a deal. I tried to get a quote from Bridgewater Acura 3-4 times, I emailed them, called them but they would not give me a quote unless I went there. (to waste my time.) After I got the quote from Precision Acura, I drove 35 miles to their showroom and Jacqui introduced me to Ahmed. He is the most knowledgeable and polite sales consultant . He did not pressure me into anything I did not want. Ahmed treated me with the utmost respect. He made me feel like family. Within 20 min. I was signing the contract with the best deal yet.Since the car I bought wasn't in stock, I had to wait a few weeks for delivery. I called a many times to inquire about delivery, and Mitchell, the eCommerce Marketing Director, went out of his way to make sure I was updated on the whereabouts of the car at all times.When I picked up the car, Eric, the finance consultant, finished with my paperwork in 10 min. Ahmed took the time to show me every switch and button, he even set up my Bluetooth phone with the car.Before you buy your next Acura, call Ahmed and I'm sure he will give you the best deal and experience than any other dealer. I will buy all my future cars from Ahmed.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r723405

No comments:

Post a Comment