Thursday, June 21, 2012

Where do I start? I have so much to say. I will try to keep this short

Where do I start? I have so much to say. I will try to keep this short. I have dealt with this dealer in the past with great experience. I came back for the second time and have never been more happy in my life. I have had many cars in the past, and worked with A LOT of dealers, none quite like Precision Acura. When I say that Debro Kent was my lucky charm, I am not exaggerating. Everything just fell into place, and he and the other staff members really worked with me and my situation to help me get the car that I really wanted. They were so pleasant, friendly, caring, and really had the best intentions for me. They made me feel at home, did not pressure me, and made me become aware of all my different options, steering me to the one that best fits me in the long run of owning the car over many years to come. When my husbands car lease is up, I will be coming back to Debro and the entire staff to get another car. I can't stop raving about them. They truly are the total car buying experience!
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r707622

No comments:

Post a Comment