Sunday, April 8, 2012

I would like to thank Mr. Ahmed Heba , a great sales man, man of his word.

I would like to thank Mr. Ahmed Heba , a great sales man, man of his word. I wouldrecommend any one who is planning to buy a Acura in the east cost to go to this guy.He will try his best to get you in the car you want , with your terms and conditions.Honesty is something which is very important in any business transaction and this guy has it. To tell you the truth , I stopped in the dealership on my way , just to take a look at the TSX with Tech package. I was approached by Mr Ahmed and I was convinced to buy this car for my wife, She loves it and I would like to thank Mr Ahmed for it.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r637157

No comments:

Post a Comment