Monday, March 5, 2012

I have now bought or leased 4 Acura TL's from Precision Acura.

I have now bought or leased 4 Acura TL's from Precision Acura. Debro Kent has been involved with all of them. I have all my service work done by Precision. This car dealership is the best I have experienced in my car driving life. Debro is a true gentlemen and professional. He is fair, straight forward, honest, and dedicated. The prices at Precision are great, the service is great, the people are nice. The service dept with Rodney and the others always takes care to advise me of what's going on with my car. Overall I highly recommend Precision, Debro Kent, and the service dept to anyone. Great job and thank you Precision.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r598775

No comments:

Post a Comment