Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cutomer Testimonial

Ahmed made what is usually a very drawn out and stressfull buying experience, one of the fastest and most enjoyable car purchases I have ever had. It was such a pleasure dealing with Ahmed! I so appreciated his honesty and no nonsense salesmanship. There was none of that back and forth with the numbers game playing. I gave Ahmed my numbers and he gave me theirs and we made a deal. I'm so thankful for Ahmed's professionalism and very friendly manner and for also being so accommodating too. It was a joy doing business with Ahmed and Precision Acura of Princeton. Thank you again for such a great deal on a beautiful car. It was actually fun!
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Precision-Acura-of-Princeton-review-15600/##r554765

No comments:

Post a Comment